Tuesday 26 October 2010

Minor Minifigs S Range Mystery - One Piece Crimean War Cavalry Figures



John has sent me these pictures of some one piece casting cavalry figures he has acquired recently. A small mystery, as the S Range cavalry I have seen for this range (including the heavy dragoon) have riders cast separately from horses. I have had an example of the Scots Grey myself for some time, though my figure is missing his sword arm. I haven't found any reference to these one piece castings in any catalogue or listing - can anyone shed any light on this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are these Heritage Miniatures - nou minifigs?

Vintage Wargaming said...

No, they are Minifigs. I now have a catalogue with pictures which show one piece figures for ranges whuch later had two piece figures as part of the general transition